Production Blog Post 4
Puzzled with where or what should I start next, I went off the storyboard for the plan. In my storyboard the next scene to shoot was the act where a thief tries to come steal the money from the main characters. The storyboard description was to arm the rubber with an airsoft gun, but I didn’t want to put a toy or any type of firearm look-alikes in the film, so I changed him while filming to run toward the characters and act like he’s about to “mug” them for the money. I tried to show a little action while filming so I had one of the characters get into a little tussle with the thief. Shooting this scene was the fastest and simplest part cooperation was essential while doing this shot due to the timing of the movements and angles from the fight scene. We tried our best with the shot and angles while filming.
Comments
Post a Comment