Production Blog Post 3
The following scene after the running scene was dialogue which took multiple attempts trying to complete. My dialogue on the transcript was brief so I made my actors “wing” as in free choice of words based on their preference or their feeling toward the scene. At first, they wanted to keep it short with what I wrote on the paper such as “We have to stop their coming” yet I made a new phrase that can represent carefulness of the brother such as stating, “We can’t keep running like this it’s not good for us”. Shots during this scene were close shots so viewers could see the expressions on the actors their face mostly fills up the screen. My actors were nervous about how close the camera was to them, but I told them this was necessary for the scene and they cooperated. Many lines were messed up and reshot and over the course of time we finished the scene.
Comments
Post a Comment