Production Blog Post 2
When working many scenes had to be shot repeatedly, we spent nearly 4 hours trying to get the opening running scene correct with a full shot by driving in front of them. We used my car to film the running shot I went in the trunk of the car to film the scene I opened the trunk made sure I can see their body while running and told them go. I made my friend drive slowly so where I wouldn’t fall out the trunk but to a speed where we could match the pace of the runners. As I said we shot this many times problems that occurred were driver driving too fast which made the shot get too much open scenery and decreased attention on characters. Another conflict we encountered was trying to angle to car to a motion good so I could film the scene. We drove up and down the street multiple times in order to get this shot right.
Comments
Post a Comment