Production Blog Post 1

 Developing the plot of this film is difficult, days away of scheduled film time. My shots were determined based on certain parts on scenes that I wanted to make more dramatic such as the two main characters were running, I wanted a full shot so Viewers can see the character themselves but as they continued talking, I wanted the close shots so their facial expressions can be mood of the sceneThe clothing for the movie was simple characters could wear their everyday clothing since the people in the storyboard were not dressed to a specific style. A backpack was needed to represent the money the characters possessed. With choosing the backpack we picked a bag that stood out and could be easily spotted which means someone can see the bag has something nice in it. When choosing characters, I picked people close to me I could trust to work hard and stay focused  

Comments