Peer Review
Coming into my peer review I was excited. Even though I did not have a finished product lacking an intro and an ending, I was happy to hear what I needed to do and how I could make my film better. As I showed my film my peers and my teacher enjoyed the opening which consist of my main characters on the run with music in the background. Although they enjoyed it the shadow of the hood of the trunk, I was recording out of was clearly visible, so they suggested I cast that out. My film was short of time so my peers felt as if I could add another scene. I thought adding credits and typography would be enough, but my peers thought otherwise. Another comment my classmates brought up was in another running scene my dog "Mochi's" eyes could be seen running after the characters I knew myself I needed to dim them or flush them out some way, but my teacher and classmates reminded me to do so. At last, the lighting should be altered said my peers with a contrast fade in premier pro. Positives they mentioned of the film was it had a good plot, exciting music and a thrill seeking opening. I accepted and was thankful for all the comments that was mentioned about my film this way I can build on the film’s flaws and perfect them as well.
Comments
Post a Comment